What greater joy can be when society sees you when people around you appreciate your work and ideas, isn’t it? Well, I am not an exception. Imagine how happy I felt when I was nominated by Grace🤩, a person with extraordinary human qualities. A writer, blogger, and author. An artist and a friend that surrounds you with her joy using marvelous poetic thoughts, exactly as herself described her work, her creativity and with which convinced me to follow her vision.😍
This blog was made
for you and me,
as a safe place
to set thoughts free.
I love to share
my point of view,
keep reading if
it touches you.
If not your style
still thank you for
giving a chance.
My true intention
is to share,
what brings me joy
because I care.
If what you see
brings on a smile,
then follow me
read for a while.
Go check out her blog and experience for yourself! Thanks, Grace!
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- of knowing myself😇😈
- What makes you laugh the most?
- any type of humor but mostly those intelligently…✨
- If you met yourself, would you want to be your friend and why?
- yes [but am already friend with myself] [don’t like to make free promises…it’s absurd😱]
- What do you like most about yourself?
- being myself😘🧸
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- I can’t imagine myself eating only one kind of edible meal [I love life…🙌💖]
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (please explain)
- definitely myself😉 [I’m unique in my own way…] [I can’t put myself in somebody else shoes] [imagine the person you’d like to simulate has diarrhea]
- Who is your hero?
- [my heroes…sound better…] my family🥂
- What motivates you most?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- detective… painter…journalist…and definitely a good athlete… [a champion…🏅] [more or less i accomplished ’em]
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily?
authors nominated by me are:
- David Redpath
- Crystelle’s Poetry
- A Faded Romantic’s Notebook
- Mitch Bensel
- Steve Dowson
- Unsaid Words
- Whispers of a poet’s heart
- One Woman’s Quest
the questions for my nominees are:
- what exactly keeps you to do about what makes you?
- when you found out who you are? [how?]
- how would you describe the landscape of a sunset at sea?
- when you are more creative?
- how you express yourself when you’re furious?
- what you love more, the sea or the mount?
- what compliments you receive most often?
- what impediments affect your writings?
- what kind of question you don’t want someone to ask you?
- do you feel loved or alone?
- what questions are incommoded you making you feel cringe?